The Federation of Twistor Conscription is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 289 million Twistor Conscriptionians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 9.8%.
The strong Twistor Conscriptionian economy, worth 19.8 trillion Florins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 68,445 Florins, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, corporate innovation has effectively ended since ideas can no longer be owned, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Twistor Conscription's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Twistor Conscription was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Twistor Conscription was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Twistor Conscription was endorsed by The Imperialist Immortal Empire of Alexander the Magnus.
- : Twistor Conscription was endorsed by The Empire of Korean-Joseon.
- : Twistor Conscription was endorsed by The Cybernetic Utopia of Steampunk Ariel.
- : Twistor Conscription was endorsed by The Holy Red Monster of Mon Island.
- : Twistor Conscription was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Twistor Conscription, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Twistor Conscription, corporate innovation has effectively ended since ideas can no longer be owned.
- : Following new legislation in Twistor Conscription, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
Endorsements Received: 123 » Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Aerilia, Yaorozu, Lulubellia, Koda-Land, Bharathvarsh, New Lakemba, Hamerica, The Pantheons, Kragsgale, Vesteysia, Navsland, Cretox State, Muqatil, Bankowiata, Frances Francis the First of France, Barabolia, Aeolist, Orado, The Rhein States, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Solcius, Yokciq Empire, Venicea, Climeria, Guer Aike, McMasterdonia, Republica Guilleana, Otakus and Weebs, Shadowrik, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, Dreadton, Ethnon, Dar es Saalam, Former English Colony, Svenskskit, Pleroma Sans Romans, Kocherian, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Ravendi, Star Kingdom, Zzozona, Madjack, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Strongwill, Sachi, and 73 others.Votak Matim, Pytong, Sikol, The Tampa Bay Rays, Omnistria, Illusia and Neverendia, Great Bights Mum, Kazoo Basin, Valentine Z, Sundred, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Empy, Xentherida, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Odelinor, Wilkshire, Pallaith, Port Naga, Maratabat, Nodnarb, Imperial Pieserged, Hardscrabble, Francois Isidore, Slyakanya, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Wisconsota, Runeda, WeKnow, Svenskan, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, North Bratislava, Wineclaw, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Andexia, The Republic of Free Peoples, Dangine, Sunto, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Chips and Guac, Fauzjhia, Simone Republic, Free Salvation, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Tyirza, Orogonia, Kranostav, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, East Akra, Pasargad, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Korean-Joseon, Alexander the Magnus, and Religioncord.