|Faith||a major religion|
The Rogue Nation of Tweeklandia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, avant-garde cinema, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 37.493 billion Tweeklandians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tweeklandia City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Tweeklandian economy, worth an astonishing 19,264 trillion Tweekish Pounds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is a breathtaking 513,814 Tweekish Pounds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,565,788 per year while the poor average 25,903, a ratio of 137 to 1.
There is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes, wigged-out hunters report playing croquet with the Queen of Hearts, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, and the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tweeklandia's national animal is the ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tweeklandia's influence in PEEL fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided and the Top 5% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and the Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Tweeklandia's influence in PEEL rose from "Power" to "Hegemony".
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Tweeklandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Tweeklandia, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away.