The Most Serene Empire of Tuthina is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Akiyasu with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 17.747 billion subjects of His Most Serene Majesty are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakan. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial economy, worth a remarkable 5,990 trillion Zenis a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 337,542 Zenis, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, Tuthina has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients, and reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tuthina's national animal is the Crane, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tuthina's influence in Esquarium rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : Tuthina's influence in Esquarium fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Tuthina was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tuthina was endorsed by The Kingdom of Katranjiev of Luziyca.
- : Tuthina's influence in Esquarium rose from "Zero" to "Auxiliary".
- : Tuthina relocated from Altis to Esquarium.
- : Tuthina lost WA Delegate status in Altis.
- : The Esquarian Founders Account of Iglesian Archipelago dismissed Tuthina as Chairman of the Standing Committee of Esquarium.
- : Tuthina's influence in Altis fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Tuthina's influence in Altis fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Luziyca.