The Queen's State of Tusseks is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by the Governor with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The cynical population of 9.67 billion Tusseksians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Tusseksian economy, worth 40.3 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Trout Farming, Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 4,166 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, Tusseks has designated Capital Heights as its capital city, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and The Governor has just been declared ruler of Tusseks in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tusseks's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tusseks was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Tusseks proposed constructing embassies between Catalunya and Banana crate.
- : Tusseks proposed constructing embassies between Catalunya and Climaronica.
- : Tusseks agreed to construct embassies between Catalunya and Southern Sea.
- : Tusseks updated the World Factbook entry in Catalunya.
- : Tusseks changed its national leader to "the Governor".
- : Following new legislation in Tusseks, The Governor has just been declared ruler of Tusseks in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Tusseks, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly.
- : Tusseks changed its national capital to "Capital Heights".
- : Following new legislation in Tusseks, Tusseks has designated Capital Heights as its capital city.