The Republic of Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich is a large, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning tiger population. The hard-working population of 98 million Turkmenistan Miloyankyvichians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.2%.
The Turkmenistan Miloyankyvichian economy, worth 4.10 trillion baht a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Pizza Delivery, and Retail. Average income is 41,817 baht, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich's national animal is the tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich changed its national motto to "A puppet--don't recruit".
- : Turkmenistan Miloyankyvich was founded in The South Pacific.