|Leader||Chairman Shəng-ji Yang|
The Sylvan Hivə of Turbeaux is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Chairman Shəng-ji Yang with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.698 billion Transhumans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nacəllə. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Sylvan economy, worth a remarkable 2,755 trillion gluons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Tourism, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 411,376 gluons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, the election for Chairman Shəng-ji Yang's office's janitor is heating up, and an inkwell of goats' blood is supplied on school desks across the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Turbeaux's national animal is the mind worm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Quantum Məchanics.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Turbeaux lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, an inkwell of goats' blood is supplied on school desks across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the election for Chairman Shəng-ji Yang's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, male tourists tend to be fearful of Turbeaux's deadly femme fatales.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the government is a law unto itself.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the Nacəllə XV Regiment (aka "The Goat Starers") have yet to win a battle.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, for the sake of 'public interest' news programs tell viewers how to home-make Sarin gas bombs.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Kawastyselir, Cannibaland, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Chilledsville, Ironic Remarks, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Caterasia, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Ruinenlust, Forgotten Beauty, Love and Nature, Sacara, Wantevolo, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Artemis, Greyveldt, Ordand, Eaven, Hyon Delta, Plifte, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Bregaria, Lura, Cheloboria, Palos Heights, Kinectia, Tur Ada, Krisylia, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Girelna, and 25 others.Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, New Ladavia, Ashrah, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Pythaga, New Kvenland, Bestburg, Talgarth, Alcantaria, Roless, Shauls, Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Jutsa, Manniskoslaktet, Terrabod, Julunaphra, Hoochlandia, Adaline, Qvalda, and Autonomousness.