The Dictatorship of Tsuyuhimoko is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Onii-Chan with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, avant-garde cinema, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 2.273 billion Tsuyuhimokoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kanna kamui. The average income tax rate is 72.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tsuyuhimokoan economy, worth 349 trillion Lolis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 153,849 Lolis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsuyuhimoko's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dragonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Tsuyuhimoko, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Tsuyuhimoko, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Tsuyuhimoko, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Tsuyuhimoko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Qvait, Merevane, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Purple Hyacinth, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Canmore, Aumeltopia, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Tepertopia, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Bartonia Nova, Wehraboos, Eskvenn, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tughampton, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Farengeto, Kingpins, Treir, Abarri, Kandorith, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Synarion, USNE2018, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Escevola, Wallechi, Auphelia, Wakandan Tribes, Truskawkoland, WI SD EA D, Holota, Qawe, Ceutalia, The Altan, Seythennia, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, and 16 others.Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Ipugao, Alambar, and The Langburn Islands.