The Republic Democratia of Tsereia is a massive, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 1.121 billion Tsereians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vivelora. The average income tax rate is 47.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Tsereian economy, worth 29.6 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 26,420 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tsereia has designated Vivelora as its capital city, only AIs know why the nation is rapidly increasing its semiconductor stockpile, Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, and the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Tsereia. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsereia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsereia's influence in The Lorania rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Tsereia's influence in The Lorania fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Tsereia created a new poll in The Lorania: "Which embassy of this region is better?".
- : Tsereia's influence in The Lorania rose from "Sprat" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Tsereia relocated from Osiris to The Lorania.
- : Tsereia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Tsereia ceased to exist in The Lorania.
- : The Republic of Holorania appointed Tsereia as Research Officer with authority over Polls in The Lorania.
- : Following new legislation in Tsereia, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Tsereia.
- : Following new legislation in Tsereia, Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances.