The Rogue Nation of Tsearanxys is a massive, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 1.936 billion Tsearanxysians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 27.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Tsearanxysian economy, worth 47.0 trillion rubledollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,251 rubledollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Calling dibs is an unalienable right, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsearanxys's national animal is the dragonleopard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsearanxys's influence in Suspicious rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tsearanxys's influence in Suspicious rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tsearanxys's influence in Suspicious rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tsearanxys's influence in Suspicious rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tsearanxys's influence in Suspicious rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tsearanxys relocated from Starlate to Suspicious.
- : Tsearanxys relocated from Da Hood to Starlate.
- : Tsearanxys resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tsearanxys appointed Tsearanxys as ts with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Da Hood.
- : Tsearanxys ejected and banned Odd future from Da Hood.