|Leader||President Anola Tula|
The Federal Republic of Tscharva is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Anola Tula with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.552 billion Tscharvians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Denona. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Tscharvan economy, worth 359 trillion Loevs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,879 Loevs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, the Denona Film Festival recently voted 'Tscharvian Getting Hit By Football' as best film, and jail house rock has been replaced with jail house golden oldies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tscharva's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zauxonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tscharva was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Tscharva was endorsed by The Federal Socialist Republic of Ziotah and Riverside.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, jail house rock has been replaced with jail house golden oldies.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, the Denona Film Festival recently voted 'Tscharvian Getting Hit By Football' as best film.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Tscharva was endorsed by The Sovereign Republic of Plifte.
- : Tscharva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Tscharva endorsed The Sovereign Republic of Plifte.
- : Tscharva endorsed The Eight Realms of Siornor.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Ransium, Lura, Atsvea, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Middle Barael, Turbeaux, Effazio, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, Ruinenlust, Novian Republics, The Black Forrest, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Anachronolandia, Ordand, Cat-Herders United, Caterasia, Terrabod, Ironic Remarks, Kannap, The Cypher Nine, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Candlewhisper Archive, Alcantaria, Blue Nagia, Roless, Kyratistani, Gorthias, Viencia, Rhodevus, Thrything, Greyveldt, Metolius, Love and Nature, Sean Fiobha, Jutsa, Kase, Uan aa Boa, York Zionia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Ithersta, Talgarth, Galaxiak, Zerphen, Forest Virginia, Prusmia, Nordustra, Siornor, and 5 others.Heidgaudr, Ecologist Hegemony, Plifte, Ziotah and Riverside, and Daarwyrth.