|Leader||President Anola Tula|
The Republic of Tscharva is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Anola Tula with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.265 billion Tscharvians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Denona. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Tscharvan economy, worth 138 trillion Loevs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,171 Loevs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, doctors are trying to diagnose diseases by looking at their patients' Snipchat pictures, smoking is banned in public areas, and politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tscharva's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zauxonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tscharva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Tscharva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Tscharva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, smoking is banned in public areas.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, doctors are trying to diagnose diseases by looking at their patients' Snipchat pictures.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Tscharva was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, obstetricians are not allowed to publish ultrasound pictures of fetuses in medical journals.
- : Tscharva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
Endorsements Received: 52 » Ransium, Lura, Atsvea, Feladria, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Middle Barael, Turbeaux, Effazio, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Novian Republics, The Black Forrest, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Anachronolandia, Deontologia, Ordand, Cat-Herders United, Blon Gre, Caterasia, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Terrabod, Ironic Remarks, Artemis, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Lugnan, Candlewhisper Archive, The Fabulous Islands, Reannia, Alcantaria, Ordealius, New Ladavia, Jutsa, Sacara, Blue Nagia, Roless, and 2 others.Difinbelk 2, and Kyratistani.