|Leader||General-President Lutsao Baije|
The Decentralized Authority of Tsaivao is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by General-President Lutsao Baije with a fair hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.837 billion Vao live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lenku Ve. The average income tax rate is 4.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Vao economy, worth 209 trillion kons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 73,826 kons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales', the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque, and there's a politician called Male Infant True. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tsaivao's national animal is the Jenggi Bull, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tsaivao, there's a politician called Male Infant Shatner.
- : Following new legislation in Tsaivao, the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque.
- : Tsaivao lodged a message on the The Helysian Chasm Regional Message Board.
- : Tsaivao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Factory Farming Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Tsaivao, a valid legal defense is 'dead men tell no tales'.
- : Following new legislation in Tsaivao, urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens.
- : Following new legislation in Tsaivao, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Tsaivao voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Declaration on Hippopotamuses".
- : Tsaivao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Tsaivao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
Endorsements Received: None.