The Empire of Trygarul is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.542 billion Trygarulians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eshialand City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Trygarulian economy, worth 276 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 108,927 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 379,543 per year while the poor average 22,760, a ratio of 16.7 to 1.
Boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard, Leader's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, crossbow bolts fill the skies if so much as a sparrow flies overhead, and the nation's reinforced coffee tables are constructed to survive an atomic blast. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Trygarul's national animal is the owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trygarul's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Trygarul's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Trygarul's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Trygarul's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Trygarul applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Trygarul resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Trygarul relocated from Celtia to Artificial Solar System.
- : Trygarul endorsed The Democratic Socialist States of Sirian.
- : Trygarul's influence in Celtia rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Trygarul relocated from Artificial Solar System to Celtia.