|Leader||The Supreme Marshal|
The Most Orderly Republic of TRUE MANS is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Supreme Marshal with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 6.159 billion True Men have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Under Fortress. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse True-Man economy, worth 524 trillion Bottle Caps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 85,237 Bottle Caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and banning party poppers has been a real party pooper. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. TRUE MANS's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TRUE MANS was endorsed by The United Nations of Eppur.
- : Following new legislation in TRUE MANS, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : TRUE MANS voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : TRUE MANS voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in TRUE MANS, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in TRUE MANS, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land.
- : TRUE MANS voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : TRUE MANS endorsed The 1st Indian Empire of The Indian Royalty.
- : TRUE MANS endorsed The Young Prodigious Musician of Kachikawawa.
- : TRUE MANS endorsed The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Tausend Seen, Namakan, S Mova Derat, Wischland, Killettland, Krystalveil, Makykay, Capea, Maconshinbernititte, Clialaad, Evertopia, The Galactic American Imperium, Silvedania, Saint Islaw Wra, Alemputo, The Indian Royalty, Kachikawawa, Dorab, Testa, Northern Nivaria, Grimmywelsh, and Eppur.