The Armed Republic of Troodan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Turnus Franckovich with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.564 billion Troodanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Troodonia. The average income tax rate is 35.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Troodanian economy, worth 178 trillion Troods a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 113,978 Troods, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Family trees become bare as entire branches are lopped off, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, and tax returns detail how many games of slots each citizen will be able to play with their refund. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Troodan's national animal is the leapord, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Troodan was endorsed by The Grand and Holy Green Duchy of Thessalian.
- : Troodan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Troodan, tax returns detail how many games of slots each citizen will be able to play with their refund.
- : Following new legislation in Troodan, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Troodan, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes.
- : Troodan was endorsed by The Western Protectorate of Dalimbar.
- : Troodan was endorsed by The Republic of the Commonwealth of The Father-Land.
- : Troodan was endorsed by The Republic of The Muh Granis.
- : Troodan was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Newfieisland.
- : Troodan was endorsed by The Republic of Dominguez Hills.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Cryland, DiscGolfLand, Pandaland III, Fujai, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Bran Astor, Wickedly evil people, Holmani, Barcocoland, Acropylae, Glorious Existence, Recuecn, Desmosthenes and Burke, Avadon, The United Republic of Westend, Svanland, Gryphonian Alliance, Mediobogdum, Kisovec, Archonina, Westwind, Mathematania, Papercuts and Skittles, Fumafuma, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Liberillia, Theicor, Marshalia, Constantinopolisia, New Belia, Comia Noracon, Oometz, United Adaikes, Condonohia, Crazy Waters, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Triestine, Ellcrys, The Undivided, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Twisted Duality, Free Radio States, Common Good, Pandaland II, Fallen Iron Duke, Sindria, Libterraria, and 43 others.Cro Magnon, Greynne, Santos-Dominius, Psikuta, Thyrall, Kalla, The Fourth Redoubt, Ferroia, Plankstein, Maria, Emark, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Leukogeras, Dilber, Fallgriffin, Hamburg Neo, Mirchusko, Arvladma, Quevilis, Q The Almighty, Wyndward, Kittenlicious, Mercia Regnum, Matism, Nevafornia, Nedtherland, Fhaengshia, The Rega, Bova Ptaltand, Greg Tucker, Ostellan, Neon Sweden, Carvell, Shaktirajya, Av Libertas Vindex, BIteland, Dominguez Hills, Newfieisland, The Muh Granis, The Father-Land, Dalimbar, and Thessalian.