|Leader||Trollzyn the Infinite|
The Tomb World of Trollzyn the Infinite is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Trollzyn the Infinite with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, free-roaming dinosaurs, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.509 billion Necrons are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solemnace. The average income tax rate is 68.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Necrontyr economy, worth 234 trillion energies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 52,105 energies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries, the government has forked out millions on an unmade bed that is apparently East Lebatuckese "art", and groups of three or more trees are cut down in the name of 'child safety'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trollzyn the Infinite's national animal is the fleshbag, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is C'tan Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trollzyn the Infinite published "Bad Joke - Don't Read" (Meta: Reference).
- : Trollzyn the Infinite published "Monarchism in a nutshell" (Meta: Reference).
- : Trollzyn the Infinite altered its national flag.
- : Trollzyn the Infinite agreed to construct embassies between Solemnace and Traveling Wilburys.
- : Trollzyn the Infinite's influence in Solemnace rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Trollzyn the Infinite was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Trollzyn the Infinite published ""Where do you stand?"" (Meta: Reference).
- : Trollzyn the Infinite published ""y u so mad?"" (Meta: Reference).
- : Trollzyn the Infinite agreed to construct embassies between Solemnace and SECFanatics.
- : Trollzyn the Infinite published "The "Anti-Imperialist" Meme" (Meta: Reference).