|Animal||Trolls Under The Bridge|
The Evil Troll of Trollologist is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.602 billion Trollologistians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 48.0%.
The strong Trollologistian economy, worth 115 trillion Tears a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 44,572 Tears, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Eight year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas, the Federal Council of Trollologist has been announced as the new Head of State, a spate of enforced closures has left 'Government FM' as the nation's only radio station, and universities are populated by the spawn of the upper classes. Crime is moderate. Trollologist's national animal is the Trolls Under The Bridge, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trollologist resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Trollologist was banned from South Pacific by The Union Republic of Densaner.
- : Trollologist voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Black Hawks".
- : Trollologist relocated from South Pacific to From The End.
- : Trollologist relocated from From The End to South Pacific.
- : Trollologist was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Trollologist applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Trollologist's influence in From The End rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The Dominion of Xanderstralia dismissed Trollologist as Overlord of Trollology of Warzone Asia.
- : Trollologist's influence in From The End rose from "Page" to "Squire".