The Borderlands of TrollFaceland is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 5.653 billion TrollFacelandians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Troll. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20.3%.
The powerhouse TrollFacelandian economy, worth 373 trillion Trolls a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 65,987 Trolls, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 292,112 per year while the poor average 9,315, a ratio of 31.4 to 1.
Children raised in multi-faith households claim the other deity would let them stay up later, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers, and Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in TrollFaceland. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force. TrollFaceland's national animal is the Cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in TrollFaceland, Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in TrollFaceland.
- : Following new legislation in TrollFaceland, pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers.
- : TrollFaceland's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : TrollFaceland's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : TrollFaceland's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : TrollFaceland's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : TrollFaceland altered its national flag.
- : TrollFaceland was refounded in Osiris.
- : TrollFaceland ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : TrollFaceland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.