|Leader||Supreme Leader Avel Rasputin|
|Faith||The Cult of Ravens|
The Oppressive Empire of Trivilin is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Avel Rasputin with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, deadly medical pandemics, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.023 billion Trivilians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalkeya. The average income tax rate is 74.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Trivilinian economy, worth 156 trillion Trilos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 153,448 Trilos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's nuclear defence policy is to "turn the other cheek", the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh, the nation refuses to provide international aid, and Trivilinian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trivilin's national animal is the Raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is The Cult of Ravens.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, Trivilinian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, the nation refuses to provide international aid.
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, the hills are alive with the smell of burning flesh.
- : Trivilin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Trivilin changed its national faith to "The Cult of Ravens".
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, the nation's nuclear defence policy is to "turn the other cheek".
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow.
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire.
- : Following new legislation in Trivilin, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Hunem, ShrewLlamaLand, Depackya, Jocospor, Aeioux, Panthera Order, West Heisen, VlaRiSsiA, Oigrim, The Yeetusa, East Turzikstan, New Sparta Ascendancy, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Hellslayer, The Dixie Confederate Union, The Destroyers of Christianity, New England INC, Andoros, Feuraxia, Fetra, Medici Empire, Deman Kalan, Marthuania, Russian States of Eurasia, Golden Impirial Utopia, Illuminant Bats, Peoples Republic Of Aristozka, Shiya, Mousto Readia, Balqia, Halletia, Eternal Iron, ElectronicArts, United Tatumia, Ridnez, Reamus, The land of certain death, Apermania, Thorstonia, Vale Helsraetoni, Impits Menouss, Tertania, Sllonsonnopia, Kinegiener, Complete and Utter Freedom, Shatterspine, Holy Land Of Germania, Texas Capital City, Systemic Corruption, and Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs.