The Supremacy of Trivian is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Adishree with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.105 billion Trivianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dravidian CA. The average income tax rate is 48.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Trivianian economy, worth 142 trillion Vancoes a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 128,584 Vancoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, Trivian's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded, and the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trivian's national animal is the Vancorean Swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trivian renamed the office held by The Holy Empire of New Newer Zealand from "General Secretary of The State/Chairman" to "Honourable General Secretary of The State/Chairman" in Vertigo City.
- : Trivian renamed the office held by The Eco Friendly Commonwealth of Sylestone from "Commander in Charge." to "Honourable Commander in Charge." in Vertigo City.
- : Trivian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Trivian, the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards.
- : Following new legislation in Trivian, Trivian's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded.
- : Trivian was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Trivian's influence in Vertigo City fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Trivian established the regional flag of Vertigo City.
- : Trivian agreed to construct embassies between Vertigo City and The Embassy.
- : Trivian appointed Trivian as President. with authority over Appearance in Vertigo City.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Sylestone.