The Free Land of Trisikistan is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 1.918 billion Trisikistanians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Trisikistanian economy, worth 402 trillion Trisks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 209,894 Trisks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,292,994 per year while the poor average 14,828, a ratio of 87.2 to 1.
A little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass, families burn Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, and the sidewalk is used as an overtaking lane by city drivers. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Trisikistan's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, the sidewalk is used as an overtaking lane by city drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
- : Trisikistan was endorsed by The Republic of Agausia.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, families burn Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Trisikistan was endorsed by The People's Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, card collectors duel to the death.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, children who can't memorize their multiplication tables are sent to the mines.
- : Following new legislation in Trisikistan, homeless people are frequently charged with trespassing on public property.
Endorsements Received: 125 » Mynox, Greater Icelandia, Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Khuravia, Imperium Anglorum, North of Americas, Allortators, Balante, Walfo, Invernessia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Eco-Paris Reformation, St Scarlett, Trixeland, The Champions League, Valtrona, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Maalat, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Republic of Satherland, Apabeossie, Nardin, Estonesia, Maritzal, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, An Clar, Eoliria, Kardjali, Galway-Dublin, Dauershire, Northern German Federation, Zulrich, Pilipinas and Malaya, Elania Kingdom, Super Happy Land, Puerto Thelosia, Nuweland, Quentenia, The New Nordic Union, GanymedEuropa, Ausvelt, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Savinecross, Thracia Republic, Lovisa, and 75 others.Kanokla, Chioganah, Outer Sparta, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Saiwania, Thracia and Crimea, Gliesetonia, Falvaard, Umeria, Wiener-Neustadt, Wombelland, Weltbeherrschung, Leranditale, United Communes of Chile, Nea Europa, Robbonia, New Eestiball, Feldorf, Cath Slar, Bareu, Esvonia, Monte Naranja, Asparagusia, Popaholick, Desibia, Grodisze, Brakanistan, Durlia, East Kirea, Greater Cebu, The Scandinavian Realm, Monkistan, Chronus, Eppur, Europe a Nation, Scytharum, Ombran, Othenhiem, Warzakie, Nomaida, West Atone, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nova Babilonia, Eritei, Aura Banitia, Greater Albaina, Boldia, South St Maarten, Leszno, Aroale, Someseni, Dipretorian, Girvage, New Ylicia, Janart, Arbere, Alsted, Schiltia, Belvanski, Mojuatafurertopeopir, The New Mexican Confederation, Berlin and Hanover, Panversia, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dunsteen, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Felhaven, Heplon, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Yazakhvanian Empire, Corsoaua, and Agausia.