|Leader||Grogu the Foundling|
|Faith||Catching Pop Culture References|
The Baby Yoda of Tringapore is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Grogu the Foundling with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, daily referendums, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.046 billion Tringaporeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marina Bay. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Tringaporean economy, worth 684 trillion COVID-19 vaccinations a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 169,266 COVID-19 vaccinations, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug, and owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tringapore's national animal is the Baby Yoda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catching Pop Culture References.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tringapore, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Tringapore, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug.
- : Following new legislation in Tringapore, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Following new legislation in Tringapore, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Tringapore, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
- : Tringapore's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Tringapore relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Tringapore altered its national flag.
- : Tringapore was refounded in Balder.
- : Tringapore ceased to exist in The North Pacific.