The Colony of Tribes Republic is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jack McCarthy with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 11.126 billion Tribesmen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lonoc. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tribesmen economy, worth a remarkable 1,298 trillion Kýms a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 116,749 Kýms, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, contestants on Tribes Republic's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent, Tribesmen police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, and in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Aadrani.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wrektopia".
- : Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Tribes Republic agreed to construct embassies between Union of Republics and The New Nations of Ridgeview.
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Trade of Endangered Organisms ".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drasnia".
- : Tribes Republic changed its national motto to "I will uphold this office with Trust, Respect, & Truth".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Dank memes"".
Endorsements Received: None.