|Leader||the Borg Queen|
The Borg Collective of Tresmius is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Borg Queen with an iron fist, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, triple-decker prams, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 23.01 billion Borg are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unicomplex 2. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Borg economy, worth a remarkable 6,361 trillion Nanoprobes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 276,488 Nanoprobes, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,840,503 per year while the poor average 15,818, a ratio of 116 to 1.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million Nanoprobe battlesuits, women are ordered home to reproduce for the glory of the Borg Collective, locally produced computer games are being released faster than gamers can play them, and the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Tresmius's national animal is the Picard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Perfection.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tresmius was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Tresmius was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Tresmius's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tresmius's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Tresmius, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Tresmius altered its national flag.
- : Tresmius was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Tresmius ceased to exist in Star Trek.
- : Tresmius's influence in Star Trek fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Tresmius was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.