The Federal Republic of Trenaka is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Hahn with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.08 billion Trenakans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Munich. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Trenakan economy, worth 84.7 trillion Trenakan Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,389 Trenakan Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Trenakan Mark treacle machine, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination", seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trenaka's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Trenaka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, seven-year-olds debate for weeks on the merits of the Oxford comma.
- : Trenaka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
- : Trenaka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Trenakan Mark treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, parents tell their children 'what a lovely mistake you turned out to be'.
- : Trenaka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Ausvelt, The Champions League, Yahlia, The New Nordic Union, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, Walfo, Thracia Republic, The Seven Provinces, Republic of Satherland, Someseni, Mons Graupius, Imperium Germaniae, Lodhs beard, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Shaor, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Kalifer and Baska, Dark Matter, Abject Ludicrosity, An Clar, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Chioganah, The Oriental Empire, Terdiatlans, Grodisze, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, United Engiresco, Vieternozsk, The Haven of Corporations, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Prussian-Union, Enway, North of Americas, Meropis, Rivierenland, Wombelland, Crestphalia, Drew Durrnil, Othenhiem, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, and 2 others.The New Mexican Confederation, and Trixeland.