The Federal Republic of Trenaka is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Hahn with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.099 billion Trenakans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Munich. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Trenakan economy, worth 88.1 trillion Trenakan Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,151 Trenakan Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The SWAT team always rings twice, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Trenakan politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trenaka's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Trenakan politicians.
- : Trenaka was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Trenaka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, the SWAT team always rings twice.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Anime soap opera director of Estoniia.
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Federation of New Stracjyen.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Ausvelt, The Champions League, Yahlia, The New Nordic Union, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Invernessia, Walfo, Thracia Republic, The Seven Provinces, Republic of Satherland, Someseni, Mons Graupius, Imperium Germaniae, Lodhs beard, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Shaor, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Kalifer and Baska, Dark Matter, Abject Ludicrosity, An Clar, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Chioganah, The Oriental Empire, Terdiatlans, Grodisze, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, United Engiresco, Vieternozsk, The Haven of Corporations, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Prussian-Union, Enway, North of Americas, Meropis, Rivierenland, Wombelland, Crestphalia, Drew Durrnil, Othenhiem, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, and 5 others.The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, New Stracjyen, Estoniia, and Kanokla.