|Leader||Azara V Tiraiya SasaniŽ Palśgos|
The Over-complicated Empire etc of Trellin is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Azara V Tiraiya SasaniŽ Palśgos with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 19.074 billion Trellinese are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Industry, although Spirituality is also considered important, while Welfare and Education aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mar'theqa. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Trellinese economy, worth a remarkable 1,463 trillion Rak'nas a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is 76,745 Rak'nas, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 304,254 per year while the poor average 13,077, a ratio of 23.3 to 1.
The nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque, Azara V Tiraiya SasaniŽ Palśgos has just been declared ruler of Trellin in an international press conference, citizens must pay to enjoy Trellin's pristine beaches, and the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Trellin's national animal is the Osprey, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Ladath ThaerinŽ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Trellin's influence in Astyria rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies, Most Zombified, and Most Dead.
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Trellin's influence in Astyria fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Trellin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.