|Leader||High-Chancellor Yaroslav Tsvetkov|
The United Federation of Treko is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by High-Chancellor Yaroslav Tsvetkov with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 19.628 billion Trekkish have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kurakchevsk. The average income tax rate is 85.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Trekkish economy, worth a remarkable 1,442 trillion Tektroes a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 73,483 Tektroes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
School plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, and the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Trekkish radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Treko's national animal is the Wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Treko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Treko's influence in Markion rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Treko's influence in Markion rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Treko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Treko was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Treko's influence in Markion rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Treko's influence in Markion rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Treko endorsed The Empire of Sevevill.
- : Treko's influence in Markion rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Treko's influence in Markion rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Sjovenia.