The Discovery Federation of Trecdom2 is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lt Cmdr Michael Burnham with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, public floggings, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 19.899 billion Trekies are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yorktown Station. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.1%.
The frighteningly efficient a Trekie economy, worth a remarkable 2,414 trillion Federation Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Tourism, Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 121,319 Federation Credits, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Swings are now more popular than see-saws in children's playgrounds, euthanasia is illegal, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms, and the government is known to care more about its buildings than its people. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trecdom2's national animal is the Philly Phanatic, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is IDIC.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trecdom2 was endorsed by The Wanderlust Paradise of Safj.
- : Trecdom2 was endorsed by The Riverboat Ron of Indian Empire.
- : Trecdom2 was endorsed by The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas.
- : Trecdom2 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Extrajudicial Punishment Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, the government is known to care more about its buildings than its people.
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, priceless Maxtopian artwork can often be found in executive bathrooms.
- : Following new legislation in Trecdom2, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Trecdom2 endorsed The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Trecdom2's influence in Texas rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Trecdom2 was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.