The Spooky Scary Skeletons of Transy1vania is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Premier Selene with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.165 billion Vampires are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unholy Cathedral. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Transy1vanian economy, worth 328 trillion Tarot Readings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 151,956 Tarot Readings, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, and the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Transy1vania' is a smash hit. Crime is totally unknown. Transy1vania's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Witchcraft.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Transy1vania was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kakutsk.
- : Transy1vania was endorsed by The Republic of The Proletarian Red Guards.
- : Following new legislation in Transy1vania, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Transy1vania' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Transy1vania, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Transy1vania, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Transy1vania, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Transy1vania, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks.
- : Transy1vania endorsed The People's Republic of Marxstar.
- : Following new legislation in Transy1vania, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Transy1vania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Kethania, Kitchen Nation, Shamian, Liliumtopia, Utlegthin, Tekaroe Islands, Dudaev, Uinted Communist of Africa, MLGDogeland, Soviet Felines, Russaki, New Soviet States of America, Anarhic Morrowind, Marxmeans, Vulga, The Peoples Vanguard, Stalin Lands, Trabardia, Terragone, East Boulevard, Soviet Socialist Armenia, Alangrad, Thebernoka, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Carrasovo, New Kletersia, Seledo, Tiger Shark Island, VargVineland, Palmerstown SSR, Sodoran Alesia, United Liberated Proletariat, Marxstar, The Proletarian Red Guards, and Kakutsk.