The Republic of Transthysciam is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 853 million Hungarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Debrecen. The average income tax rate is 63.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Transthysciamian economy, worth 57.2 trillion Forints a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 67,065 Forints, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, no one knows how to tie a reef knot, newspapers and TV broadcasters are given a list of 'acceptable words', and the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Transthysciam's national animal is the Castor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Transthysciam was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Scandinavian Realm.
- : Transthysciam was endorsed by The Consilidatory Slav Republic of Serbia-Macebonia.
- : Transthysciam was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of A3161.
- : Following new legislation in Transthysciam, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Following new legislation in Transthysciam, newspapers and TV broadcasters are given a list of 'acceptable words'.
- : Following new legislation in Transthysciam, no one knows how to tie a reef knot.
- : Following new legislation in Transthysciam, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Transthysciam, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Transthysciam was endorsed by The Holy Federated Isles of East Kirea.
- : Transthysciam was endorsed by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Communes of Thracia and Crimea.
Endorsements Received: 71 » NorthPortugal, Walfo, Meropis, Invernessia, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Ausvelt, St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Republic of Satherland, Kanokla, Jim the Baptist, Someseni, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Trixeland, The Champions League, Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Apabeossie, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Abject Ludicrosity, Dark Matter, The Seven Provinces, Destyntine, GanymedEuropa, Rivierenland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The New Nordic Union, Kyrica, Eski, Regnum Italiae, Greater Icelandia, Valtrona, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, Brakanistan, Enway, Toaddia, Nardin, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Wombelland, Chioganah, and 21 others.Christian Terra, Maalat, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Bohomo, Parliamentary Laramidia, Lord Sapre, Crestphalia, Powiat Miechowski, United Communes of Chile, Robbonia, Estonesia, Elania Kingdom, New Eestiball, The Rebels of Ireland, Khuravia, Mallesia, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, A3161, Serbia-Macebonia, and The Scandinavian Realm.