The Allied States of Tralfamdore is a huge, safe nation, notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 212 million Tralfamdoreans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 52.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tralfamdorean economy, worth 14.5 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,631 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tralfamdore's national animal is the sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Tralfamdore was endorsed by The Troutocracy of Chatula.
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, the nation operates a "finders-keepers" policy with other nations' citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, citizens with artificial limbs are forbidden to serve as beauty pageant judges.
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, the tightness of border controls in Tralfamdore leave a little to be desired.
- : Tralfamdore voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Tralfamdore was endorsed by The Allied States of Mystyn.
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Tralfamdore, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Typica, Floofybit, Araine, The Star Enpire, Sylh Alanor, Nottinghaven, Delta Vega IV, Liphia, Vikoland, Aephony, Ladita, Tiralta, Nangka, Michis, Yondoria, Melenavenia, Nekhuser-Ra, Tovenia, Inaros OPA, Junitaki-cho, New Pi-Ramesses, Remnants of the Pacific, Axolotlta, Kaltea, Duneraven, Fel Vudos, Haibaria, Narwhal, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Ecologiania, Porthosia, The Pacific Northwest, Crialdenna, Bey Land, Portmanteau, Orfellie, Jacobs, Lethodus, Desenteres, Sinya Arda, Rosadeu, Uitmuntendheid, Salzar, Hanig, New Filippe, Applemarsh, Arin Graliandre, Bus house, Whitanchir, Cotha Gab, and 9 others.St Leone, Jazur, Prince Fez, Lassistan, Karak Izor, Denimz, Bobesville-Sholstine, Mystyn, and Chatula.