The Democratic Kingdom of Trackeendy is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Jack Pulsipher with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 25.199 billion Kendians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shinso. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kendian economy, worth a remarkable 6,524 trillion Dosus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 258,903 Dosus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
It is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, newspapers are celebrating Jack Pulsipher saving over a million cats from trees, and it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trackeendy's national animal is the Herophant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Solgetsu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trackeendy endorsed The Kurufaba of Funkadelia.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, it is illegal to have the wrong clock time showing on your microwave oven.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, newspapers are celebrating Jack Pulsipher saving over a million cats from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Trackeendy was endorsed by The Religion of Stujenske.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Herophant.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, Jack Pulsipher is spearheading a new fashion trend of wearing swimming goggles and medieval armour.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, children asking questions about science are referred to relevant sections in religious texts.
- : Trackeendy lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Davewerld, Darkium, Cronintopia, Aegis-5, The Salvation States, General Mike, Aristeme, Tanzu, Serious Problems, DisregardWork, Claraxia, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, The New California Republic, Shirakahn, Marcellinople, Caldariat, Carthago Tertius, Flatulati Incontinentia, Emperor Celtrian XIV, Fortytipper, Courlany, THE UNITED FEDERATION OF ALGORENIA, Addlelearn, MidwestUSA, Aaecilia, Powthran, Nova Zemlya, Aardania, Pherttsylvania, Daybreak13, Minnesota1234, Brandinia, Gallaecia Regnum, Ecchi Unlimited, Alderon Und Iterod, Kerelian, Kan Po, Wintermoot III, Guy Walters, Tebeat, Marcus Alexander, Kunigund, Communist Stephen Colbert, Japengo, Axixic, Meat Sandwich, and 16 others.Captain Apollo, Aflana, Kurtivia, Bacardi, Ni Hon, Sanada Warriors, Emlay, Power ranger, Childersburg, Zurria, Saundie, Mavis Vermilion Teaches Typing, Azrathoria, Hollowbastion, Gana Dadag Gub Kur, and Gerch.