The United Socialist States of Trackadonia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Woods with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.215 billion Trackadonians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trinity. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The all-consuming Trackadonian economy, worth 745 trillion Delaines a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 120,011 Delaines, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, and soldiers are now trained how to make sandwiches properly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trackadonia's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trackadonia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Trackadonia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Trackadonia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Trackadonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, and Most Developed.
- : Trackadonia's influence in Wintreath rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Trackadonia relocated from Balder to Wintreath.
- : Trackadonia was refounded in Balder.
- : Trackadonia ceased to exist in Wintreath.
- : Trackadonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Trackadonia's influence in Wintreath fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".