The Empire of Tows Brorolmat is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Scorpious Filius Augustus with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.808 billion Tows Brorolmatians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aeterna Flamma. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Tows Brorolmatian economy, worth 331 trillion Dharmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 183,248 Dharmas, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, skateparks can be found in every city, and Tows Brorolmat's leader goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tows Brorolmat's national animal is the Brorolmat Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Zorpiousian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, Tows Brorolmat's leader goes out to lunch surrounded by large men in dark glasses.
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act.
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, Tows Brorolmat's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Tows Brorolmat was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, the 'maybe not shock and awe' foreign policy initiative is showing promise.
- : Following new legislation in Tows Brorolmat, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities.
- : Tows Brorolmat endorsed The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Tows Brorolmat voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
Endorsements Received: 97 » Notyoutopia, Sankami, Unimaginable Doom, Avalon, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, American MapleStory, New Trisone, Vantaria, Meritdom, Sil Dorsett, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Shadowrik, Ceretis, SillyString, Republic of Dixie, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, Xentherida, Reannia, Tuand Seton, Empy, Arrivederci, New Lakemba, Siwale, Guslantis, Holy Oranz, Indereac Lanx, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Hong Kong Empire, Apetopia, Upper Portlandia, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Morrn, Selfgradatude, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, The Kyziban Islands, Kaschovia, Vazali, Alice Gardens, Valdr, Vegetarian States, Lord Ravenclaw, Southern Stroraia, and 47 others.Mercy Land, Omicron Persei V111, Malta Comino Gozo, Lunching Republics, Ubervania, StormRose, Ainsworth, Tharissus, Auburn Rovial, Pallaith, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Kingdom of Space, Colony of lasting Hopes, PlanetPunk, Nord Botten, Kwaj, General COE, Wicheye, Vszeklina, Moristia, Friently, Lupus Imperium, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Legique, Cleoskye, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, ZimRobwe, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Kizja, Anima Proxa, Los Nobles, Rylam, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Necromonia, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Zemnaya Svoboda, Aldion, Fawkenia, and Sheppey.