|Leader||President Vlad Romanov|
|Animal||Torsiedellie Red Hawk|
The Confederacy of Torsiedelle is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Vlad Romanov with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, zero percent divorce rate, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, devout population of 18.082 billion Torsiedellies are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stavropol. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The thriving Torsiedellie economy, worth a remarkable 3,737 trillion Torsiedellie Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 206,692 Torsiedellie Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The constant playing of Merry Birthday on Torsiedellie radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise, there is a law against "filthy foreign food", and park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Torsiedelle's national animal is the Torsiedellie Red Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Torsiedelle was endorsed by The Blue of Blueflarst.
- : Torsiedelle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Torsiedelle's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Torsiedelle was endorsed by The Divine Christian Regency of Aqueira.
- : Torsiedelle was endorsed by The Ludicrously Successful State of Upper West Northern Schneddick.
- : Torsiedelle's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Torsiedelle's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Torsiedelle was endorsed by The THE ENTITY of UKIMAR RBON.
- : Torsiedelle's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Torsiedelle was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.