The Republic of Toropikaru is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Shangzhou Kanshing with an iron fist, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 5.124 billion Karunese are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Misai. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Karunese economy, worth 552 trillion Richis a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,811 Richis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Toropikaru' is a smash hit, death compensation has some family members fearing to pay back others' debt they may be disappearing, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, and there's never enough space in space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Toropikaru's national animal is the Black Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Toropikaru was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Toropikaru was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Toropikaru was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Toropikaru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Toropikaru, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Toropikaru, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Following new legislation in Toropikaru, death compensation has some family members fearing to pay back others' debt they may be disappearing.
- : Following new legislation in Toropikaru, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Toropikaru' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Toropikaru, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Toropikaru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Meritdom, Yaorozu, Guslantis, Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Elspeth and Samina, Unimaginable Doom, Lionia, Sunto, Zyvetskistaahn, Yeraennus, HMS Unicorn, Bharathvarsh, Calamazo, Novare Res, Xentherida, Sil Dorsett, Shadowrik, Apetopia, Vegetarian States, The Rossinite Empire, Great Bights Mum, Pasargad, Wisconsota, Avalon, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Vantaria, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, SillyString, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Sankami, Koda-Land, Crodaria, Magna Romaniae, Religioncord, Malta Comino Gozo, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Empy, Indereac Lanx, Celreostia, Upper Portlandia, Hong Kong Empire, Rumagna, and 43 others.Alice Gardens, OPArsenal, Enosville, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Ainsworth, SORT, Ovsterland, Kaschovia, Valdr, Vazali, Lord Ravenclaw, Morrn, Southern Stroraia, Omicron Persei V111, Pallaith, Kingdom of Space, Rukonia, Kwaj, Reannia, Amerian States, Puczovska, General COE, Wicheye, Moristia, Friently, Lupus Imperium, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, South Grand Mountain, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Diodone, Victoriaans Nederlands, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Kizja, McMasterdonia, Necromonia, Plembobria, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Sheppey.