|Leader||President Vladimir Kalevskov|
The Republic of Toquasia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Vladimir Kalevskov with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 8.37 billion Toquasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Masayaf. The average income tax rate is 88.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Toquasian economy, worth a remarkable 1,287 trillion Yurels a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 153,879 Yurels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Looting and pillaging are now considered vital intelligence-gathering activities, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany President Vladimir Kalevskov to meetings with foreign heads of state, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes, and grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Toquasia's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Toquasian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Toquasia, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Toquasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The conservative christians".
- : Following new legislation in Toquasia, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes.
- : Toquasia published "Internal security minister Duncan to run for president" (Account: Culture).
- : Toquasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "pride and Prejudice".
- : Toquasia endorsed The Matriarchy of Green Progressia.
- : Toquasia published "Herman Karnak to run for President" (Account: Culture).
- : Following new legislation in Toquasia, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany President Vladimir Kalevskov to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Toquasia, looting and pillaging are now considered vital intelligence-gathering activities.
- : Toquasia published "President Kalevskov to visit Britisrael" (Account: Culture).
Endorsements Received: 21 » Ecrye, Clialaad, Unified Saturnine Poleis, Aexnidaral, Katkasistan, Cyll, The Land of Devestation, Raghallaigh, Green Progressia, Elaeria, Potchen, P0ptr0pica, Avok Island, Murden, Le Libertia, Ladianna, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Chaswyth, Acapais City, Budraria, and The Nation of the People of the Nation.