The Medieval Post-Apoc Knightdom of Topoliani is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Dandi with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.253 billion Topolianians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Topoliani. The average income tax rate is 26.3%.
The thriving Topolianian economy, worth 241 trillion breads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 74,274 breads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, and baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Topoliani's national animal is the Kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Topoliani changed its national nation type to "Medieval Post-Apoc Knightdom".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Topoliani resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Topoliani endorsed The Democracy of Merni.
- : Topoliani relocated from Socialist leaders to The Labyrinth.
- : Topoliani voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lyras".