The Hammer Britannia's WA Puppet of Topoliani is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Dandi with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.063 billion Topolianians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Topoliani. The average income tax rate is 26.3%.
The thriving Topolianian economy, worth 227 trillion breads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 74,262 breads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, and baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Topoliani's national animal is the Kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Topoliani's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Topoliani endorsed The Democracy of Merni.
- : Topoliani relocated from Socialist Leaders to The Labyrinth.
- : Topoliani voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lyras".
- : Following new legislation in Topoliani, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward.
- : Following new legislation in Topoliani, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Topoliani lost WA Delegate status in Socialist Leaders.
Endorsements Received: None.