The Queendom of Tontaw is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The democratic, devout population of 5.147 billion Tontawians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Spirituality, with Welfare, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Tontawian economy, worth 156 trillion hugs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Retail, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 30,350 hugs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tontaw's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tontaw's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Tontaw applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Tontaw relocated from Vilnius to Birb.
- : Tontaw resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tontaw's influence in Vilnius rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tontaw relocated from Birb to Vilnius.
- : Tontaw was endorsed by The Republic of West60.
- : Tontaw was endorsed by The Kingdom of East Isles 75.
- : Tontaw endorsed The Republic of West60.
- : Tontaw endorsed The Kingdom of East Isles 75.