The Allied States of Tonarth is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.411 billion Tonarthians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 36.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Tonarthian economy, worth 79.6 trillion jewels a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,420 jewels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, and hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tonarth's national animal is the thogell, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tonarth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Following new legislation in Tonarth, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Tonarth, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Tonarth was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westenhald.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Legion Of The Moon, Amerion, Qvait, Yeldarbsland, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Erinor, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, The Worst army of, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Concrete Slab, Auphelia, Andinla, Midand, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Wehraboos, Ralphburg, Farengeto, Belschaft, Royaltica, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Rebel-topia, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Eskvenn, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, and 27 others.WI SD EA D, Rotenaplistan, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, The Solar System Scope, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.