The Community of Tokisadame is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 227 million Tokisadameans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The very strong Tokisadamean economy, worth 15.5 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is 68,376 yen, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 256,698 per year while the poor average 12,722, a ratio of 20.2 to 1.
Organ donation is compulsory, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, Tokisadame's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Tokisadame's national animal is the goat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tokisadame's influence in Changuu rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tokisadame's influence in Changuu rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tokisadame published "Everyone's Platinum Sequel [2014 Version]" (Account: Drama).
- : Tokisadame altered its national flag.
- : Tokisadame published "People" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Tokisadame's influence in Changuu rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tokisadame published "Locations" (Account: Culture).
- : Tokisadame's influence in Changuu rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Tokisadame was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Tokisadame relocated from Osiris to Changuu.