The Republic of Toffy Kar is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.5 billion Toffy Karians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of WAP. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Toffy Karian economy, worth 158 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,699 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Toffy Kar's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Toffy Kar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Toffy Kar, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Toffy Kar was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Toffy Kar endorsed The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Aidenfieeld, Jehenna, WI SD EA D, Holota, Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Tepertopia, Marinho Islands, Armonitopia, Treir, Bleakfoot, New Briantown, Bawkie, Crystal Creation, Nowa Europa, The Altan, Erinor, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, Belschaft, PenguinPies, Seythennia, Beepee, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Holy Free, Land Without Shrimp, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, LadyRebels, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Ipugao, Freavia, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Direwolf1, JavaSiege, and 12 others.Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Bosumtwi, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Danily, Freedoom, Esfalsa, and Nyxonia.