The Commonwealth of Toerana VII is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws, suspicion of poets, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 298 million Toeranans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.8%.
The strong Toeranan economy, worth 13.4 trillion Toeranan Pounds a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 44,810 Toeranan Pounds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 344,579 per year while the poor average 1,560, a ratio of 220 to 1.
Surveillance cameras are banned, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Toerana VII's national animal is the Llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Toerana VII's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Toerana VII resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Toerana VII voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Borrower Rights".
- : Toerana VII voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promoting Natural Sciences in Schools".
- : Toerana VII was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : Toerana VII was ravaged by a Zombie Walker Horde from The Meaty Warcracy of Domais, infecting 22 million survivors.
- : Toerana VII voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Toerana VII's influence in Warzone Airspace rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Toerana VII voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Financial and Economic Education".
- : Toerana VII relocated from Warzone Vacation Resort to Warzone Airspace.