The Free Land of To rust upon the green 11 is a huge, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The democratic population of 863 million To rust upon the green 11ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 51.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant To rust upon the green 11ian economy, worth 14.7 trillion Ningis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Pizza Delivery, Book Publishing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 16,995 Ningis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. To rust upon the green 11's national animal is the Caladrius, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : To rust upon the green 11's influence in Great Terra rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : To rust upon the green 11's influence in Great Terra rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : To rust upon the green 11's influence in Great Terra rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : To rust upon the green 11 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : To rust upon the green 11 relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Great Terra.
- : To rust upon the green 11 endorsed The Federation of Ijaka3.
- : To rust upon the green 11 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : To rust upon the green 11 relocated from Absorbed to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : To rust upon the green 11 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : To rust upon the green 11's influence in Absorbed rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".