The MT Army Museum of TNWL33 is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 1.469 billion TNWL33ians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 14.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient TNWL33ian economy, worth 60.5 trillion Citas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,180 Citas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. TNWL33's national animal is the Vippertooth Dragon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TNWL33 changed its national nation type to "MT Army Museum".
- : TNWL33's influence in The Nazi Worker League fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : TNWL33 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : TNWL33's influence in The Nazi Worker League rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : TNWL33 updated the World Factbook entry in The Nazi Worker League.
- : TNWL33 proposed constructing embassies between The Nazi Worker League and The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : TNWL33 proposed constructing embassies between The Nazi Worker League and Antifa.
- : TNWL33 proposed constructing embassies between The Nazi Worker League and The MT Army.
- : TNWL33 added the tag "Eco-Friendly" to The Nazi Worker League.
- : The MT Army Museum of Juhora renamed the office held by TNWL33 from "ANTIFA Peep" to "MT Army" in The Nazi Worker League.