The Federal Republic of Titoist Yugoslavia is a huge, safe nation, notable for its state-planned economy, keen interest in outer space, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 257 million Yugoslavs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beograd. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Yugoslav economy, worth 11.3 trillion Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Trout Farming. Average income is 44,151 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Titoist Yugoslavia has designated Beograd as its capital city, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, a soldier's body is a temple, and police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Titoist Yugoslavia's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia endorsed The Federal Republic of Brakanistan.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Brakanistan.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia changed its national capital to "Beograd".
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, Titoist Yugoslavia has designated Beograd as its capital city.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia endorsed The Kingdom of Woschia.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Woschia.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, the military will start wars with other nations on a lark.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Elisabethshagen, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, NorthPortugal, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Shaor, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Meropis, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, Walfo, Dark Matter, The Champions League, Ausvelt, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Rivierenland, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Kanokla, Destyntine, Jim the Baptist, Regnum Italiae, Thracia Republic, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, St Scarlett, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Abject Ludicrosity, GanymedEuropa, Corsovica, Greater Albaina, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, The New Mexican Confederation, The Young Ur, Anskerdank, Owlograd, Great New Sealand, Prussian-Union, Soviet Taoistan, Outer Sparta, Chioganah, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Thracia and Crimea, Super Happy Land, and 18 others.Slavonia and Srijem, Northern Socialist States, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Enway, Othenhiem, Lieges, Continental Social Democrats, Savinecross, Nova Babilonia, Wessex and Cornwall, New Eestiball, North of Americas, Woschia, and Brakanistan.