The Federation of Titan is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 392 million Titans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Geneva. The average income tax rate is 61.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Titan economy, worth 39.1 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 99,700 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, 90% of active duty TAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of, and it is impossible to get any work done as auditors swarm every inch of government factories and mines. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Titan's national animal is the Orca, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Titan was endorsed by The Kingdom of New-El.
- : Titan was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midds Conia.
- : Following new legislation in Titan, it is impossible to get any work done as auditors swarm every inch of government factories and mines.
- : Titan was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Titan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Language Act".
- : Following new legislation in Titan, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Titan, 90% of active duty TAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- : Following new legislation in Titan, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal.
- : Titan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather, Least Corrupt Governments, and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Titan, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Sil Dorsett, Pallaith, Vegetarian States, Shin-Hachioji, Notyoutopia, Plembobria, Yaorozu, Castlewood, Great Bights Mum, Marsh Castle, Lavanania, Siwale, Kaschovia, Diodone, South Grand Mountain, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Bharathvarsh, Sunto, Kingdom of Space, Holy Oranz, Coemgen, McMasterdonia, Friently, Zemnaya Svoboda, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, SchoolHouse Rock, Alice Gardens, Reannia, Sheppey, Kwaj, Shadowrik, Anima Proxa, Aenglaland, Yukti, AdyLand, Beowulfe, Prevaland, Rylam, The Utopian Movement, New Lakemba, Sankami, Yaris, Buckerino, Republic of Destiny, Kelvaros Prime, Ausmercia, Sailence, Stareogratia, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, and 65 others.Articune, Clintonburge, Walter Jackson, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Bonjoura, Humptalumpta, Republic of Dixie, Palisede, Cuyan, Seven Hills, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Lord Ravenclaw, Che Sana Und, Aerilia, Moubarakistan, The Akhara Islands, Universal State Formula, ZimRobwe, Coppicia, Amerian States, Beodarasc, Vogonlandia, General COE, Zandir Antari, Sanjurika, Xentherida, American MapleStory, Lungha, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Tredano, Pakistan 001, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Maestros haven, Territorio di Nessuno, Ice and Tinian, Lionia, Corfad, Celebia, Fckinablearisticationalia, Phillywob, Tel Qual, Slaughterhouse Nine, Wodan, Forunte, Walist, Wineclaw, Thenaca, New Godastrada, Fawkenia, Cardistria, Hexago, Ainsworth, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Rockym, Deropia, Yukkira, Victoriaans Nederlands, Morrn, The Bastion Isles, Midds Conia, and New-El.