The Syndicalist Commonwealth of Tirr Savattstra is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Rhadei Orra with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.232 billion Savats enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Olvadore. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Tirr Savattstran economy, worth 258 trillion Tirryn credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 115,881 Tirryn credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, international terrorists often get their weapons supply in Tirr Savattstra, and research grant proposals read like political diatribes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tirr Savattstra's national animal is the Dahlzahni goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Savattstran Universalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tirr Savattstra lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Tirr Savattstra, research grant proposals read like political diatribes.
- : Following new legislation in Tirr Savattstra, international terrorists often get their weapons supply in Tirr Savattstra.
- : Following new legislation in Tirr Savattstra, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Tirr Savattstra, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
- : Following new legislation in Tirr Savattstra, murderers facing life in prison listen to long sermons on positive thinking.
- : Tirr Savattstra's influence in Thalassia rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Tirr Savattstra was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Tirr Savattstra lost the endorsement of The The the of the of the of of of Zentata.
- : Tirr Savattstra was endorsed by The Republic of Chiarje.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Carlia, Arthenas, Alaniztan, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Arenado, The Outer Union, Soniava, Mikano, Madden Oweight, Granevia, Technocratic Terra, Nilantive, AAurumnia, Hermosamente, El Hierro, Balkvla Islands, Esslea, Mirinati, Sho, Vikanias, Ayeinc, Zeneslav, Arengard, Canton Island, and Chiarje.