The Holy Empire of Tire Sover is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 172 million Tire Soverians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 74.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Tire Soverian economy, worth 10.1 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 58,468 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tire Sover's national animal is the Fossa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tire Sover, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Tire Sover was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Tire Sover was endorsed by The Digital Democracy of Alpinea.
- : Following new legislation in Tire Sover, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass.
- : Tire Sover was endorsed by The Kingdom of Neo Hungarica.
- : Following new legislation in Tire Sover, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Tire Sover was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Following new legislation in Tire Sover, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- : Following new legislation in Tire Sover, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps.
- : Following new legislation in Tire Sover, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, Frances Francis the First of France, Yaorozu, Peldorn, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Unimaginable Doom, Sundred, Tasl Ygna, Selfgradatude, Sunto, PlanetPunk, Apetopia, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Spartoptia, Kirostan, Notyoutopia, Trillius, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Omnistria, Dreadton, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, Ejhsa, Q w e r t y, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Bayern-Straubing, Buckerino, Acrabinnia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shadowrik, Steampunk Ariel, Torakuen, United Draconia, Federation Terra Australis, Victoriaans Nederlands, Kulgatha, Guer Aike, Egalico, Wineclaw, Racoda, and 69 others.Saturns Edge, Haor Chall, New Pruessen, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Tappan Hills, Ethnon, The United States of Romania, Newpromisedland, Jasminlandia, Nakayo, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Palisede, THX1138, Sil Dorsett, New Bremerton, Ibiscaton, Kasazzastan, Sheldanada, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, Sanjurika, Afrille, Liberum Mundi, Wilkshire, The Notorious Mad Jack, Plangainer, Black Templares, Maott, Ikea Rike, Aldros, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aeviternus, Aratani, COCOPUFFS, Republic of Naya, British Pacific Islands, New Caeitanordia, Abject Ludicrosity, Nirmalandia, Centromuria, Fun time land of Fun, New Ailborie Doonstan, Luciferian666, Edwaziefind, General COE, Shigonia, Niradans, Tamgu, Nortopenesenia, Loutsland, Saint Alaric, Bohr Einstein, Agharya, Free Azzaca, Joodey, Missionary, Destructive Government Endorsing System, The Ered Engrin, Zokk, Noahs Second Country, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, Antityranicals, Neo Hungarica, and Alpinea.