The Democratic Republic of Tiransia is a massive, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.719 billion Tiransť are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brookham. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tiransť economy, worth 401 trillion tiras a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 147,621 tiras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs, and the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces. Crime is totally unknown. Tiransia's national animal is the Red Salem, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
- : Tiransia was endorsed by The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Tiransia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Tiransia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
Endorsements Received: 145 » Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Xandev, Crystal Creation, Madreia, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, The Filippinas, Serendiva, Nowa Europa, Linguiniland, Arkalon, Lambdaland, Tsvetania, Kandorith, Astraee, Jehenna, Qvait, Curlyhoward, Drystar, Saciu, Si-topia, Abarri, The Solar System Scope, Omiri, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Hanskarr, Hanguk-Nippon, Kiasu-ism, North Kanuckistan, Mapico, Yeldarbsland, Wehraboos, Qawe, Nova Montron, Aidenfieeld, Theorin, Luddinlande, The West Valley Mountains, Centristvill, Seliyan progressive Islands, Maeiland, Imperial Duck, The 3rdGodKing, Escevola, Rabbitz, Manniskoslaktet, Unielvan Millorvium, and 95 others.Calistan, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, RestartAll, Corgitopiaa, Darakin, Great Andora, Barabarom, Japanese Federal Republic, United Great Holy Empire, Sthalrim, Aguatania, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Privatore, Utondara, Antarctic Empires, Volaworand, Rebel-topia, New Briantown, The Tecorogan Federation, Aumeltopia, Graellioti, Rly8h, The United Expanse, PenguinPies, Noire Denholm, USNE2018, Bear Connors Paradiso, Erinor, Farengeto, Sedunn, Bawkie, Sagada, German Hapsburg, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, FreeFishers, Moreana, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Tioloman, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, InnWorm, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Charloa, Nueva Alta California, Sau Man Frescher, ChickenDome, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Baltenlands, Compli, Marinho Islands, The Worst army of, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Auphelia, Nouvel-Indre, Laamiva, The Radanivans, West Fallows, Well F, Melukhkha, Purple Hyacinth, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Weburya, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Temaseka, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, White Bananistan, Catillos, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, Distrotika, Namhines, Belschaft, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, HOUSE AHSANUL, Imperial Overmesingel, New Juan Carlos Land, Eirun Sol, Phanama, and Merevane.