|Leader||Prime Minister Skyler Ellison|
|Animal||Greater Phoenix Cat|
The Holy Republic of Tiralta is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Skyler Ellison with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, lack of airports, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.038 billion Tiraltans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Balideena. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Tiraltan economy, worth 120 trillion stars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 116,359 stars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, the bourgeoisie are asked nicely to hand over the means of production, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiralta's national animal is the Greater Phoenix Cat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tiralta, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Tiralta endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Tiralta, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Tiralta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in Tiralta, the bourgeoisie are asked nicely to hand over the means of production.
- : Tiralta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Tiralta endorsed The Commonwealth of Elvier.
- : Tiralta was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Elvier.
- : Following new legislation in Tiralta, an endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc.
- : Following new legislation in Tiralta, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Balideena to enjoy their national art.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Sylh Alanor, Araine, Melenavenia, Floofybit, Liphia, Nottinghaven, Nekhuser-Ra, Typica, Vikoland, Northern Endo, Michelland, Narwhal, The Star Enpire, The Land Named Bob, Golden gateway, Valdonland, Denimz, Fel Vudos, Perpetual Light, Haibaria, Irelis, New Filippe, Uitmuntendheid, Croonia, New Pi-Ramesses, Tovenia, Koayo, Remnants of the Pacific, Iscandare, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, Duneraven, Letargia, Pangeodrea, Grayk San, Hoqeallistan, Free Syria, Aephony, Delta Vega IV, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Polushia, Brazileand, Adawu, Kazakh Empire, Aumbura, Talmon, and 34 others.Applemarsh, Porthosia, Akiden, Archieli, Skrunklyland, Rouingaeha Moistersland, Nydelig, Yondoria, Talvezout, Roguepalace, Perizea, Bobesville-Sholstine, Astralania, Froler, Bus house, Test Country2, Crawnaft, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, Ladita, Bey Land, Eastern Lancasteria, Orangino, Inaros OPA, Ecologiania, Obsidian Snake, Nangka, Michis, Ruhrrheinia, Tralfamdore, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Kaltea, Dyllonia, Ancient Canines, and Elvier.